darkzun

Talking Dungeon Striker Guide FAQ - 05-22-2013, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Steparu @ http://steparu.com/news/front-page/1...iker-guide-faq

The Dungeon Striker gaming frenzy continues! I thought it would be nice to create a short mini guide and FAQ to help out new players who want to get started on the game. I've also listed a couple websites that will help players in understanding their skills and improve their gameplay experience better. Some minor menu translations and random stuff! A lot of foreigners are often asking me these kinds of questions in the game so I hope this helps you guys, it is all I can do for now.

English Guild/Community

Q: What server is everyone playing in?

A: There are six+ servers now. Everyone is playing on this server.

Q: Is there an English Guild?

A: Yes, there will be an English/Foreign Guild called Freedom on this server. The Guild system will be implemented on the 22nd.

Q: How do I add people to my friends list?

A: Press "U" the first tab is add friends the second tab is block list. That person has to be online to accept your friend invite.

Q: How do I party with a friend?

Q: I've joined a random party what do I do?! Click the teleport to player option or if it doesn't work, leave the party because you haven't unlocked that area yet.

Q: How does the item system work?

A: You will only see your own loot so pick everything up!

General Questions

Q: Is Dungeon Striker easy to play even if I don't understand Korean?

A: Yes, this game is very easy to play and you can run most of the skills through Google Translate.

Q: Is Dungeon Striker worth trying or fun?

A: Yup, it definitely is. It is pretty much like a chibified action MMORPG.

Q: When can I job change?

A: After you have finished ACT1 you will be able to select your class.

Q: How can I change classes?

A: Just press the H key to switch between classes.

Q: How do I change to other classes?

A: At level 45 you will unlock all the classes.

Q: Can you translate the stats menu?

A: Sure thing bud!

Q: Can I ask you question here or ingame?

A: Yes, but I may not always have an answer.

Q: Why are you ignoring me??!

A: I tend to ignore simple questions or if a person tends to ask a million questions and become annoying. I am not wikipedia.

Q: I have finished the final ACT, what do I do? How do I unlock the end game dungeons?

A: After you finished the final ACT, you will get a quest. Kill one field boss from each ACT follow the arrow.

Q: How do I level up fast?

A: Join a party or solo the level 45 dungeons up to the first or second floor.

Q: How do I get level 45 gear or the materials for it?

A: The second floor boss drops lvl 45 items to equip or break down for crafting the level 45 gear. The dungeon boss also drops it but it is not worth soloing until you are level 50 and have an upgraded weapon.

Q: How do I get the level 50 end game gear?

A: Tokens will be awarded in the Dark Tower, these tokens are used to purchase end game gear.

Random Tips

1. Don't use your self res tokens recklessly, once you consume your normal ones, you will use up your cash res which can be used avatar cash items.

2. The screenshot below shows what to click to find a party. Finding a party is easy even if you don't speak Korean, just join a random one that is close to your level or below your level to ensure that they are on the same quest as you. "X" means they will have to accept your request to join a party. "O" means the party is open to join without request.

3. Always break down your equipment! Right Click on the item and select the 2nd to the last option. You can also break down multiple items at once by holding ctrl and left clicking on the items you want to break down. If you end up with too much upgrading powders store them in your bank.

4. Don't waste money on upgrading equipment under level 45, use it for inventory space instead.

Skill Related

Q: What is a good website to learn the skills of my class?

A: There are a lot of websites but http://ds.inven.co.kr/dataninfo/skill/ is pretty good, just run it through Google Translate or Chrome.

Q: Are skill points limited?

A: The skill system has changed a lot during the previous betas and now players are limited. Spend points wisely!

Q: How many skills points do I get?

A: Here is a list of how much skill points you can earn.

Q: How do I transfer skills from my other jobs?

A: Press K and select the 2nd tab.

Q: What is the level cap?

A: I don't think there is a level cap, I am level 60 and can earn 20 skill points and still gaining EXP.

Account Related Questions

Q: Can I use my Tera or Kritika account to play this game?

A: Yes, you can!

Q: Can you make me an account? How can create an account?

A: I'm sorry, I can not help you create an account because it requires someone else ID or KSSN.

Q: How are you playing? Can I create my own account?

A: If you're not with the media press, you can probably create or search a registration guide but I think it is more simpler to just buy an account.

Q: Is this game P2P or F2P?

A: Dungeon Striker is F2P with Cash Shop.

Q: Where can I purchase an account? Is it safe?

A: I've heard a lot of good results from Newgameway, a lot of English Blade & Soul players get their account from there. Feel free to use my referral link if you found any of the information here useful .

Q: What is this PIN number option when logging in?

A: Upon creating or logging in your first character it will ask you to input a PIN number. Make sure input an easy to remember one.

Q: Is this game IP blocked? Do I need a VPN to play?

A: This game is not IP blocked.

All credits for this guide Steparu.

Enjoy it !!

Last edited by Tor; 06-29-2013 at 08:32 AM.
Tor
I'm Watching You 

Default 05-22-2013, 08:13 PM
That particular server gets busy alot. I randomly get kicked off because of a queue system I believe.
darkzun

Default 05-22-2013, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
That particular server gets busy alot. I randomly get kicked off because of a queue system I believe.
Ohh...okay, thanks for the info!!
Tor
I'm Watching You 

Default 05-22-2013, 08:29 PM
Dark do you play the game?
darkzun

Default 05-23-2013, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
Dark do you play the game?
I played for a time in cbt2....but later I lost my account, is for this i apply for one account in the forum. I am so excited for play again!!

Last edited by darkzun; 05-23-2013 at 07:29 AM.
robiangell88

Default 06-26-2013, 09:25 PM
Why aren't you crediting the site you got the info from mate?
You know who imature and inapropriate you look right now ? To me at least .

What ? You think you're the only person folowing Steparus site?
Give credit where credit is due.

All credits for the above "Guide" goes to Steparu
Original Link > http://steparu.com/news/front-page/1...iker-guide-faq <
Tor
I'm Watching You 

Default 06-29-2013, 08:32 AM
I made an edit to the first post to include the link.