Tor
I'm Watching You 

Default 05-27-2013, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi View Post
Known about this game for a while and im finnaly playing it It feels good. Sadly can't get into the english speaking server but if anyone is in the server im in we should play!

http://gyazo.com/8ae0b79fcd3cf921d3806b9e0e72a92d

It's the server with 2 characters in it .

My IGN Is Venusaur . Epic right? xD
Thanks for joining. Glad you like the game. If you haven't gotten far, maybe join up with lopo1 and spadow. Gonna start over my warrior as well over there. Once I can create a char, XD. Server is locked for some reason.

Edit. Also post are automatically moderated, when someone says a spam word or links to something. That's why your post didn't appear instantly. We recently had a spam problem of over 800k threads being posted across the entire network.

Last edited by Tor; 05-27-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Keiichi

Default 05-28-2013, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
Thanks for joining. Glad you like the game. If you haven't gotten far, maybe join up with lopo1 and spadow. Gonna start over my warrior as well over there. Once I can create a char, XD. Server is locked for some reason.

Edit. Also post are automatically moderated, when someone says a spam word or links to something. That's why your post didn't appear instantly. We recently had a spam problem of over 800k threads being posted across the entire network.
glad to be here. Im pretty sure they are in the english server right? You can't create characters there because it's full. That's why you can't get in, I am really impatient so I started in that server . I didn't notice when I made the first post, I seen the message when I made another thanks for informing me though . No problem. If you make a character in the server I am in please tell me I need friends xD
darkzun

Default 05-28-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post

That server is not letting me create a character.
I have the same problem....I can't play in Elia (엘리아) :S!!

Tor I play on this server:

Tor, where do you play?
Spadow

Default 05-28-2013, 01:41 PM
There will be maintenance at 8 AM until 10 AM KST.
Cash Shop will officially launch and everyone can charge hancoin. (=virtual currency of hangame)

Hopefully after the maintenance the temporary character create restriction in 엘리아 is gone.
nehcnhoj

Default 05-29-2013, 03:08 AM
finally got to create a char on your server after the maint Spadow, I added you. Hope to join the guild soon x)
Spadow

Default 05-29-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nehcnhoj View Post
finally got to create a char on your server after the maint Spadow, I added you. Hope to join the guild soon x)
Great! The character creation restriction has been lifted from all servers now, including 엘리아.
darkzun

Default 05-29-2013, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadow View Post
Great! The character creation restriction has been lifted from all servers now, including 엘리아.
I add you to my friend list spadow...the name of my character is LordZuN !!
6host

Default 05-29-2013, 01:59 PM
Hi!

Can someone please, help to create an account for this game? I really wanna try it out, it looks nice and maybe I can bring more people with me.

Anyone?
darkwish98

Default 05-29-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6host View Post
Hi!

Can someone please, help to create an account for this game? I really wanna try it out, it looks nice and maybe I can bring more people with me.

Anyone?
If getting an account were as simple as begging for it, id be swimming in them

Edit: Off topic awww yea

Last edited by darkwish98; 05-29-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Keiichi

Default 05-30-2013, 01:02 PM
I got a character in the english server now IGN: Charizard #swag