Tor
I'm Watching You 

Default Dungeon Striker Account Giveaway! - 05-22-2013, 02:01 AM
I got 3 Dungeon Striker Accounts for hangame to giveaway. Two of the accounts will be part of our in-house raffle drawing using credits you accumulated from posting on the forums. Members of the mmofam network can log in with the same username and password. So if you are member of Flyffworld or Blackdeserthq, you can still log into this site with the same account name and password. You'll have all your credits you accumulated as well from those sites here to spend. The raffle will end this Saturday on the 25th. You can buy the raffles here...

http://www.dsuniverse.com/forums/credits.php?do=manage

The 3rd account which I will give out is for anyone who wants to join us. Just post in this thread saying you want the account. I'll put your name on a list, and the winner will be randomly drawn on 29th. Dungeon Striker at the moment does not have any IP block, so if you want to try this game out, here is a great opportunity.

Good Luck!

Edit. Also forgot to add, if you join you get 500 credits. Raffles are being sold at 5 tickets each. I don't have a limit for the winner. One person can win all three accounts. So yea...

Last edited by Tor; 05-22-2013 at 02:22 AM.
kororo

Default 05-22-2013, 02:28 AM
!!!! put me on the list. nothing else to do while waiting for black desert. going to buy 10 raffles too.

edit.

LMAO 100% chance to win!

Last edited by kororo; 05-22-2013 at 02:29 AM.
marrylessey1694

Default 05-22-2013, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
I got 3 Dungeon Striker Accounts for hangame to giveaway. Two of the accounts will be part of our in-house raffle drawing using credits you accumulated from posting on the forums. Members of the mmofam network can log in with the same username and password. So if you are member of Flyffworld or Blackdeserthq, you can still log into this site with the same account name and password. You'll have all your credits you accumulated as well from those sites here to spend. The raffle will end this Saturday on the 25th. You can buy the raffles here...

The 3rd account which I will give out is for anyone who wants to join us. Just post in this thread saying you want the account. I'll put your name on a list, and the winner will be randomly drawn on 29th. Dungeon Striker at the moment does not have any IP block, so if you want to try this game out, here is a great opportunity.

Good Luck!

Edit. Also forgot to add, if you join you get 500 credits. Raffles are being sold at 5 tickets each. I don't have a limit for the winner. One person can win all three accounts. So yea...
I got 50% chance to win the raffle, and sign up for the other drawing
darkzun

Default 05-22-2013, 05:14 PM
put me on the list....i want so much 1 acc !!
viruscan

Default 05-22-2013, 05:30 PM
i want the account
gamerpro

Default 05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Quote:

Good Luck!

Want the account.....I want win this account.

I go to win....I think i have 25% chance to win this :P
caslasack

Default 05-24-2013, 03:53 PM
List for the acc.
rahooligan

Default 05-25-2013, 05:57 AM
I would like one please! So far I have only played the game on a friend's account and I love it, but it's unfair for me to play it all the time because he wants to play too! This would help me a lot
Tor
I'm Watching You 

Default 05-25-2013, 12:18 PM
Raffle is done. Looks like gamepro and darkzun are winners.
darkzun

Default 05-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Raffle is done. Looks like gamepro and darkzun are winners.
Yeahhhh I'm sooooo excited....I can't wait to playyyy !!!
Thank you so much Tor for this contest!!

Last edited by darkzun; 05-25-2013 at 12:48 PM.